Lover, the rose in your garden is dead.


Oh Lover!
The 1000 lights smile at me, still.
hoping that I'd walk while holding your hand
I wish I could make it happen with a wand
Little did they know all left to nil.
I see all the carpets soaked in mud
but is there a chance to bloom? Our love bud.
I cross the flower shop you buy me roses.
I crossed the garden which we had in our head.
I walk by Lavender everyday. 
My garden with Roses is all now Oleanders babe.
Oh Lover! 
It's you, I'd ingest though I know you'd kill me.
What can I say?
without your warmth, without your smell everyday.
I know you have your garden now.
I know you always got your Tulips which you wanted.
But this rose is left to die in no way.
Did you see the rose in the corner is dead?
Babe, I beg you. Take this dead rose.
and not throw it away like whose
Oh Lover!
I know what we spoke, it keeps my soul woke
But I want my soul to rest with you not be woke
I want us to see butterflies in our garden, sipping coke.
Why am I left with moths?
Babe, I know you want us both.
Your wife is good to me, a good friend.
.. how can I ask her, to lend?
You wrote that you'd give me the old love and fresh flowers beyond times in my heart.
Do you know that it tore my paperheart.
Oh Lover!
It's fine, I'm smoking cigarettes and listening to Yuvan.
Doesn't it mean that I am doing good?
Why don't I realise that I can't have you, that you're not mine.
That's slicing me like a fine dine.
I'm fine mi amor
now I'm blooming all the places you touched me.



Popular posts from this blog

Take as many as you want. Make a beautiful home.

The next time our warmth collides.

I hate emojis.