Take as many as you want. Make a beautiful home.

I was twenty one, he was twenty three
With a voyaging heart set free
I met him on a blazing afternoon amidst the intern
Nothing blazed me in turn
We met, we met, we spoke , we spoke.
I fell for him. Again.
What could I do if I fall in love too often and soon? perhaps I am a lover.
He was like all that I longed for, like the one that I wish who loves me so much.
I couldn't deny myself saying that I love him.
He wasn't at all. He was different. 
The rushing love pushed in me. I could feel his love then. 
perhaps it made me feel secure and made me care less about my issues.
I always had one question in my head.
"Why can't you raise your voice to say I love you?"
We both knew we were so in love with each other. 
I wanted to be the bricks where he would build his home. 
I wanted to be his home. 
My grey turning black breath didn't fade it haunted me back.
My eyelids are always heavy now so does my heart.
I ran out of energy, ran out of love.
All I expect is to run out of life soon. 
Having ignored and shattered the boon.
Flapping its wings fast it flies fast the dove.
I'm here with my wings pierced by a dart for breaking his heart.
I know I can't love anyone the way I loved you.
I don't want to fall in love. 
The grief is ever going to stay with me, my lover. 
Still I stand here saying take as many as you want, make a beautiful home.

Popular posts from this blog

The next time our warmth collides.

I hate emojis.