Suicide is an art.

Beautiful it is how life ties us!
Few with gold strings, few with chains
It tethered me with a simple lean thread.
They say it's about removing the knots and setting oneself free. 
Oh! I thought. Little did they know....
Family above all! Their love, their bond, their sacrifices. Incomparable.
Lucky are the ones that have a family? (sighs)
They helped me detach from the thread and they set me free. No strings attached.
Little did I know they tied me with their love.
This time I feel a knot in my stomach.
Is it an elixir or toxin?
Oh! It's a poison, honey. Sweet!
What else could be the beauty of life rather than being indebted to the family's love? It is for what we run.
They loved me. They wanted me close to them.
They showed the world whilst taking my wings.
They described the ocean when I was drowning.
Never felt bad. But the knot gave me no calm.
With dreams as high as palms,
I sat down with no clues consumed with blues.
I got with it. Couldn't feel more warm
 and couldn't agree more that
Blue is the warmest color. 
My blood ran cold with nothing to hold
couldn't be bold having my people,
left with a young body and mind is old.
To share my genuine thoughts I fought.
I share them how I feel, they did not heal
I know how to heal myself now.
This time I felt a knot around my neck.
 having learnt what it is like to fall for love,
I fell again. No hurt, all healed.
Isn't it an art to ascend thyself ?

Popular posts from this blog

Take as many as you want. Make a beautiful home.

The next time our warmth collides.

I hate emojis.