I fed a spider and it felt good.


Laying in bed, hoping for the dread, 
listening to vintage musical diving sceptical.
where is my mind? 
Losing all, my eyes keen into her
her movement, her dance, her hunger
I fell for her.
I needed a place for us to hide but couldn't find it wide.
Will the night be enough for me to find a place to disappear or for her to make her art appear? 
I began my run as she kept dancing on her own.
My breath shook, my voice was buried but my vision stayed clear.
Oh dear, it is love. I lost my mind.. 
My run leads to a crib, losing all grip I see.
My love there, she finishes her dance.
What else could do worse than making their love wait? 
Felt like one and twenty-five hundredth seconds passing in interstellar. 
Lookin' all the green I love, she loved grey more. 
I couldn't stand still and admire the green because I hear a sound as I stand by. 
That sound, a weep, a weep of widow's woe hastened me. 
I ran back to her waiting in a dull corner with her knitted masterpiece.
 I exhaled my light as I inhaled her. I touched her masterpiece. Sensing her multiple visions all over me. I gave her my love.
She wrapped my love with silk. I saw her stranglehold it but I did not suffocate. 
And then she gave her elixir. I was high on something close to psychedelics.
It felt good. It felt good getting high as she consumed my love. It felt good to see my pulse drop. Her hug took my last breath. 
I fell again. I tried to flutter but fell into the gutter.
I gave up my all for love to live 
.....and it felt good.







Popular posts from this blog

Take as many as you want. Make a beautiful home.

The next time our warmth collides.

I hate emojis.